viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2020

Journal 7 (second module)

 In the session of today, I essentially reinforce my understanding of the first layer of CDA proposed by Fairclough. This first part of the analysis is pretty essential for the overall analysis, although it is at a textual level, it encompasses a close interpretation of the text itself. Today, I started with my group partners to read the text that will be analyzed under the Fairclough CDA framework. The text is called "Ley de bilingüísmo 1651"; I had read this law a cuople of times in some courses at university; but I've never been able to see this paper throughout an analytical and critical perspective. So, I consider this seminar is great because it has given me tools, strategies, and frameworks about CDA that I have never listened or seen before. This new learning is going very well, today we read the law, and tried to think on categories that could inclose all the most important aspects and idelogies of the text. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario